Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Polish Days - Geometry


This is my first time participating in Polish Days, put on by Polly Polish. I was super excited to participate and I'm still super excited to see what everyone else has come up with!

The theme was Geometry this round, chosen for the back-to-school-ish time right now for lots of folks. This is my last year as an undergrad so I loved the theme as well and I'm pretty happy with what I came up with. I started with white and used a tiny tiny paintbrush to draw the blue and pink lines by hand. Then I did the same with black for my geometry formulas. I finished off with a matte top coat to make it look more papery.


I went more for the math side of things than geometrical shapes or whatnot. You get to see how well I did on my right hand too since I wanted something different on every nail. It took me forever to do my right hand to something I was happy with, what with the tiny little letters and all.


I had a lot of fun with this design and with this event. What do you think?

Thanks for looking, and you should definitely go take a peek at the other participants too below. I'm really excited to see what they've come up with and I'm sure it'll be super.


15 comments:

  1. We had the same idea!I too went more for the math side with my nail design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours~ I'm so glad we both thought of the same thing.

      Delete
  2. This is really adorable, and really creative. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that this Polish Days theme coincides with back-to-school week, and this is just cute! And I admire that you're able to do all that freehand! Now we know what to resort to when we've run out of notebook pages ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it took a while so I really appreciate that.

      Delete
  4. Wow I love these they look amazing! Great idea!
    Now following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it! I don't speak Portuguese so I tossed this through a translator to reply, hope it turned out all right.

      Muito obrigada, eu agradeço! Eu não falo Português, então eu jogou isso através de um tradutor para responder, espero que acabou tudo bem.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...