Sunday, September 1, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 1 - Red Nails

Soo.. I took the summer off from blogging and it has been bothering me more and more. I figure I need to give myself a serious push and hit the ground running to make up for my summer of laziness, and I can't think of a better way than my first ever attempt at the 31 day challenge! 0-31 in a row is the way to go, wish me luck world, and I hope you like my contributions!


So day 1 is red, but red alone on me is always really overwhelming, so I went with a nice fiery gradient to keep that red feeling but lighten up the colour closer to my skin. 



I'm very happy with how this turned out, I keep turning my hand and watching it catch the light, and with all the glitter packed into it does it ever catch a lot of it.



So there we have it, this is me hitting the ground running. See you tomorrow with orange!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...