Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much

I adore this polish, absolutely adore it. This is Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much over Sally Hansen Blue It and I can't even say how much I love it.
This glitter applies really well and has a great range of cool colours in it. I wore it for a long time since I used it right after I broke my pinky nail and was worried about how well my patch would hold. You might be able to tell since I feel like my pinky nail looks a little more bulky than usual but hopefully not, in person no one looks long enough to be able to tell at least.
I've got a bunch of pictures here, really I can't say how much I love this, it's so shimmery and multihued. I got it from llarowe by the way, they have a great site.
Before I removed it I played with a couple things over top, first a matte top coat here:
And then a dark water marble over the other hand here, it is really subtle, not sure if I'd do it for a proper design, what do you think?
Oh, and I tried out lining up some glitter pieces along my pointer finger as well, whoa does that ever take a long time! It was fun so I figured I'd let you see that too since I'm including the other silly things I tried out.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...