Saturday, December 8, 2012

MCC Day 1 - Snow Flakes

Kelly at devilishdesigns is running a Christmas Challenge, and it sounds super fun so I'm excited to be participating. The first day in the challenge is snow flakes, hope you like it!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qIlE5ZrbB3c/ULo2zBqpu_I/AAAAAAAAEGA/qkeELTxE1I8/s1600/christmas-ornament-decorations-2.jpg
This is also my first post on the other side of the hellish end of term rush I just got through. Holy moly, I can't believe I'm free! Nothing to do! Well.. except for grad applications and Christmas shopping and post-end-of-term-desperately-needed-now house cleaning and planning to go home for the holidays and.. whoa. Anyways, at least I don't have anymore homework.
 Day one of this challenge is snow flakes. I decided I wanted to go for snowflakes from afar rather than doing closeups of them, and I think I like the abstract-ish snowflake.

 I didn't have this on for long though, since I needed to start the next challenge for the week, don't worry, I'll spread these out more next week.
You'll be getting another post later today probably with Day 2 of the challenge, what with me being so behind on this and all.
Hope you liked this one!

2 comments:

  1. oh awesome! I love... :) you can do them when ever you feel like, dont rush! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was something I really liked about your challenge, the flexibility.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...